Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Friday, November 4, 2011

Still Here

OH DEAR!!!!

My beloved computer is finally in my hands and connected to the Internet (kinda)...

We MOVED!!! I had the newest Shenanigans!! We bought a house faint.....

Got our household goods delivered and still trying to find everything a place in the house. Tons to update on and sooooo many blogs to visit and see what everyone has been up too. I haven't even looked at my email yet because I'm scared too.. laughing

So, please be kind as I try to get myself up and running again.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home!!! I hope you and your family are all well. Best wishes as you settle into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully all good things! Lots to be happy about! Hope you are feeling well, too. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little Firecracker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend WAY too much time on Facebook! I was just looking for the "Like" button for your post! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad to hear from you! I can tell you I'm at least 2 of those emails, checking on you to make sure all is well. Glad to hear things are good! Congrats on the house! Can't wait to hear how the new little one (and her big brother and sister) are doing! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to read all the updates. Congrats on the house and your little firecracker! CUTE

    ReplyDelete