Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Apple A Day...

So, today is Lil Kiwi's recheck appointment with Dr. V... We will sit for up to an hour in the waiting room (it has never been less) and then see him for all of 10-15 minutes if that... I am hoping that today he looks at her and thinks the surgical site looks fine and gives us the okay to get the last test done... Then I can schedule her last VCUG for later this month or early next month... This test will let us know whether or not the surgery worked...

I am worried... Lil Kiwi has been more moody than normal lately... Plus she has been doing a strange sitting shuffle thing and crying... UTI???? Teething??? just being a baby??? I don't know...

Her surgical site looks good but is a little more hard and puffy than I would like... but then again I'm not a doctor...

It was a long night for Lil Kiwi and myself... She was in a uncontrollable crying fit last night so I took her to get some sleep... Only she wouldn't sleep... She would lay or sit in the crib and be quiet... as long as I was laying on the bed... So from 7 pm to about 10pm it was like being back at the hospital... No sleeping but just peaceful quietness.. If I tried to take her out of the crib she would get upset.. No clue... No idea what was going on... Even after Lil Kiwi was asleep she was moving about...

Okay now I feel like I'm rambling... Thus, I will end this post here and will update later tonight or tomorrow with what Dr V. tells us.....

1 comment:

  1. I hope her doctor's appointment goes well and you are able to get some sleep soon! You should take a nap when she is napping.

    ReplyDelete