Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Get as much BANG for your Buck

In this day and age we all want to get as much as we can for our money.... Why shouldn't we want that... We work harder and get less while the cost of living has gone up...up...up

Not to hmm age myself but I can remember when I could fill up my truck and it was less than 10 bucks...

My family does "try" to be as frugal as possible however, we still have to get stuff... Food, clothes, medicine, etc... In fact, I am the queen of coupon, code, free shipping, get it as cheap as possible... I'm the one searching the Internet researching the prices of different places to see which has the better deal for me... Even willing to call my mother and ask her to look something up if I'm at a store and wonder if I can get a better deal online... OOO the shame...

You know what?... Half the time I can get it cheaper and GET MONEY BACK... Yep that's right I get money back for buying it online at a cheaper price and most of the time free shipping (you have to include that in the total price to actually save)... It's a thing of beauty...

How? Well, a few years ago my mother actually introduced me to a wonderful site... At first I was thinking no way and rolling my eyes... Then we moved and ouchy.... The cost of living went sky high for us... So, I went back to the site and was surprised at how easy it was... My first rebate check was $132.98.... Of course it took me awhile to get that much but how sweet it that... Right now I have another $100ish waiting to be cashed... What do I do with the money when I cash my check? Why it goes into the savings account...

Asking yourself what this wonderful site is yet? Well, if you looked around you might have noticed a link in the top left-hand corner of my site... *points to above the archives* Easy to see up there but if you missed it here it is again...

Mr Rebates

Feel free to check the site out... They list all the codes for the store in one easy pop up window and I love that... However, being me I still check a few other sites first to see if there are any other codes and sometimes there is and sometimes not...

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!! you won the dinosaur book grand prize from my blog, rock and drool!!!
    i need your mailing address!
    rockanddrool at gmail dot com
    congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete