Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Money Saving

Awww... Someone was nice enough to point out that I didn't explain "how" Mr Rebates works in my get-as-much-bang-for-your-buck post... I apologize as it was late and apparently my brain was not working at it's full capacity...

It is very easy and simple... You go to Mr Rebates and hit Join Now... Fill in your email address and a password... That's the hardest part!!! In fact, right now they are giving you $5 in your rebate area just for signing up...

Next whenever you go shopping online you first go to the Mr Rebates site and Login... Then click on the link to the store you want to shop at from Mr Rebates ... easy huh...

Finally, once you have atleast $25 dollars of rebates earned; you request your check... It shows up in the mail in about a week and then you are free to do with it what you want...

I joined back in 2006 and didn't really start using them until the end of 2007... Wish I would have started sooner because I have already gotten back just about $300 dollars... Coupons, rebates, sales, etc... You have to do what you can to save your money...

If you still have questions take a look at their FAQs... Okay I hope that cleared things up for those of you that asked... As always please feel free to email me and ask a question....

0 comments:

Post a Comment