Here we are with two wonderful children and no plans for anymore. So we finally get rid of the baby gear and such; only to find out a few months later that I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong I am not the naive 1st time mommy that thinks we need all the gear (shakes head remembering when I was) . Yet, it's those basic baby gear items that seem to be the most expensive ones.
With only a little time left before the newest wee shenanigans joins the family I have started making my NEED list.
1. New crib mattress
4. Super soft and cuddly blanket
5. A few onesies..socks..babylegs..
6. Diapers (so want to go cloth but scared)
7. Car seat
Then of course there is the Maybe list.
1. Good breast pump (just in case)
and last but not least my I WANT IT list...
1. Personal Assistant to make sure I don't leave the house in PJs or worse!!!
2. Full nights of peaceful sleep
3. Everything to be perfect
4. Magically have a house waiting for us when we move a month after baby is born.
I'm sure I have forgotten a lot of the Needs but I'm doing good right now to remember that much. Mommy brain has already hit me and I still have two months to go!
So..... I'm asking for help.... What items did I forget so far.... and feel free to add to my other lists if you so like... (smile)
What does one NEED for a newborn?...