Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Monday, March 30, 2009

One small step

I know it has been a while since I posted but well things really have been a tad crazy here. Everything is okay now and things are getting back to normal... Or at least what we call normal...

In fact, you know that sweet chubby adorable little baby I call Lil Kiwi... She has decided that sitting around and crawling are not for her... So, at nine months old she has taken her first steps.. The world as I know it will no longer exist...

Now I REALLY need to make sure the kids area is baby proof and figure out a way to keep her out of the rest of the house... There is no way to put up baby gates in this house and well my biggest concern is the kitchen... Now yes I could keep the door closed 24/7 but the dogs need to be able to get to their water bowls in the back... AGGHHH!


Yes not the best picture but ooo look at her....

One last thing.... Several people have asked for the recipes I use and so I have provided... I went back and added the recipes to the posts... Plan on including recipes with all posts about food and you can get to them by clicking the link "Recipes" at the top of the page...

shhh do you hear that? Listen..... *pitter...... patter..... pitter..... patter* YEAH First Steps!!!!! I'm so proud....

0 comments:

Post a Comment