Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday... Baby Dolphin

Wordless Wednesday..... I know but someone asked about my dolphin experiences so here are some pictures I dug up... Will write about them in a later post... And please be nice I hate how I look in the pictures... I'll have to find the others and post them... Please note all these pictures are not as good because they are scanned from REAL ACTUAL FILM not digital.. Gasp! I know... I'm aging myself... This was the baby Commons Dolphin I was working with in Hawaii... Don't forget to look at my anniversary giveaway and snag yourself a possible $50 Target GC...





10 comments:

  1. That looks like a great experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is just amazing! I can't even imagine.

    (and your header is hilarious!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is TOTALLY my dream job. I just LOVE dolphins. I think that they are SO intelligent and for lack of a better word-COOL animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creature! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked around great website. I would add a place to subscribe by email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! What are you talking about?
    Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete