Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Appointments, Reviews, New Homes...

This week is full of Doctor appointments for Lil Kiwi and getting ready for Wee Man to start Kindergarten next week... Is it bad that I'm looking forward to him starting school again? (laughing)
However, amid all the chaos this month a few good things have happened. One is that I will be reviewing the most adorable dish set for kids. Honestly, it is so much better than the plastic bowls you find everywhere. I must have spent a few hours looking at all the different items at
Dining Room Furniture. Not going to show you a picture of it yet; however if you just can't wait (I know suspense is horrible) head on over to Dining Room Furniture and take a look around... Then in a few weeks when I post my review see if you picked out the set.... I already did half the work by giving you a clue...
Oh and I think we found a home for Little Dog... That's more of the good news but I don't want to jinx it so not posting about that until it is done and done...
Plus, be on the look out for few giveaways I've got coming...

0 comments:

Post a Comment