Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Rain Rain Go Away

Does it EVER stop? It rained again yesterday out of nowhere... I didn't take pictures but here are some from last week...

I try to explain to everyone that when it rains here...... IT POURS..... This was last week...You can almost see how windy it was if you look at the trees...

Then the clouds started "REACHING" down... Kinda Scary....Then it started to pour... and pour... In case you missed my its raining cats and dogs here is what normally happens to the street when it rains...


15 comments:

  1. Those cloud pictures are unbelievable! My favorite is the very first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Those are some scary thunderstorm pics! Is it still raining? Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Reminds me of some great times sitting snug inside while the weather played rough outdoors. I think of it as "picture window weather" 'cause I love watching it (without getting wet!)

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Love the cloud shots!

    Hope you get some sunshine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love the ones of the clouds reaching down. Awesome! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, those clouds are quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.....love that first shot. Hope your seeing sun today. :-)

    Have a beautiful day....no matter what the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo...*shivering* Very scary clouds.

    We're expecting a hurricane to make landfall here this weekend. And my weather-triggered migraine agrees that we're definitely in for something exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. summer storms are beautiful, love your pictures

    Here’s my WW hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see how you would get sick of the rain... That is a lot!
    Right now, I'd give anything to have rain like that! Of course we've gotten almost none this year...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clouds. Especially in pics 1 and 3. Although 3 does look kind of forbidding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those clouds looked really scary. I love the second shot of the treetops and the clouds. Although I knew that everything was in colors and yet from the shot it appeared that everything appeared 'naturally' in different shades of gray.

    ReplyDelete