Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Kelso Moment

One of the nicknames DH uses for me sometimes is Kelso... If you ever watched that 70's show you know who Kelso is and that he often says... "AAAA my eye"

Well...

AAAAAA my eye......

Not sure what happened but my right eye is painful... red.... watery... and no it is not pink eye....

I find it hard to watch the kids since I can barely keep my eye open (mostly just keeping it closed)... So, I am not doing Wordless Wednesday this week since I can't really see the monitor anyways... On the upside Wee Man is better and returns to school tomorrow....

In just a few moments we are heading out to the hospital/clinic since the base doctor can't get me in until next week. Since they are a first come first serve I don't know how long it will take to be seen but don't worry I'm sure it will be fine. If not there is a full scale hospital right next door literally and a professional eye doctor just down the street.

So, what I'm saying is.... "everyone (ahem) MOM..... Don't worry too much and I will call you when we get home..."

I do have a photo from yesterday before it got this bad but I think I will spare you the visual.... Although DH said he wanted to make it his WW.. Post the photo with a cartoon eye patch drawn on and title it "Arrr me pirate wife"... Yes he is that much of a dork....

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry! This sounds so painful. I'm glad Wee Man is better at least, and hope your eye feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some relief, sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find out what is wrong with your eye and it gets better soon. Get some rest and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those DHs... aren't they such jesters?!?

    It sounds like you've had your hands full once again. I hope things get smoother real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kelso--hope that eye gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL! Kelso... Love it.
    Stinks about your eye! So sorry! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete