Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ancient Pompeii Revisited?

No..... Nothing near the devastating eruption of Mt. Vesuvius on Pompeii and Herculaneum. There wasn't even any ash or cinders; however, there was a huge grin on Wee Man....


And SAND lots of teenie tiny pieces that seemed to escape the white enclosure... They are now running free and wild in the kitchen..... dining area...... and I believe they are migrating to the hallway as I type this...

His volcano is not much to look at now I admit... However, when his next volcano project is done I can look back at this one and ponder on how he has progressed over the years... Or at least I can hope that his next one will look more like Mt. Vesuvius and less like a phallus... Trust me when I tell you I didn't add the overhead picture for a reason...

0 comments:

Post a Comment