Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Monday, February 2, 2009

Great Googly Moogly

I am by no means a hard core football fan; however, yesterday was the FIRST time the Arizona Cardinals have ever been to the Super Bowl.... Was rooting for them since they were the underdog and the Steelers were a ten point favorite... So, between wresting with Wee Man to get into bed and feeding Lil Kiwi, I watched as the action unfolded...

It was not the best game I have ever watched but a 100 yard touchdown from an interception WOW! Then great googly moogly with just over two minutes left in the game and the Arizona Cardinals are winning... I did a little happy dance... Love it when the underdog wins... Yet, that is a lot of time in a game and sadly I had a feeling my happy dance would soon end... Bollocks! Dang you Steelers....

Not even the long awaited for commercials (which is why most people watch the Super Bowl let's be honest here) were good enough to make watching last night worthwhile... To top it all off, I did not get to crawl into bed until past midnight because Lil Kiwi is teething and sick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment