Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Friday, February 27, 2009

Be Gone Evil

Apparently, the nasty little bug that has been visiting everyone has decided to stop by for another visit... As soon as Wee Man came in the front door I knew something was not right but he said nothing was wrong...

"You feeling Okay?"

"Fine" *shuffles around*

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yes...." *head low and shuffles down the hall*

This entertaining conversation continued until I realized he wasn't eating... Now Wee Man not eating is WAY too normal; however, it was the fact he wasn't eating the mouth watering chicken strips with ketcup... If he doesn't eat them something is wrong... Pat made them so you know they are sooo good...

Any way, so now I know he isn't feeling well and he informs me that six of his classmates were not at school... That's more than a quarter of the class so Mr. Nasty Bug is really working hard... Yogurt....water with a little juice... his couch.... Lambie (ooh I so have to post pictures of poor Lambie)... his favorite blanket... a movie... all just to make him comfortable and feeling better.... Only to be rewarded with him throwing up and me almost following his lead...

Of course, DH is out looking for a new thermometer because it takes 4-5 tries to get a reading with Wee Man... Hopefully, he brings back the one I asked him too...

Now, my question is this... How do you keep the nasty sick bug from revisiting.... This is like the third time Wee Man has gotten sick and then he gives it to us... I wash...clean...wash.... etc but somehow the cycle doesn't break...

While I know part of the blame goes to the school classrooms and part goes to the yo-yo weather we are having... Does the rest of the blame lay with me? Is there something that I am doing or not doing that is keeping Mr. Nasty Bug here? I'm honestly thinking about grabbing some holyish water and cleansing the house of this unwelcome visitor...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's a pretty scene by the water.

    Kathy S.

    katlee724@aol.com

    ReplyDelete