Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Friday, February 6, 2009

To pee or not to pee....

Okay so I just went outside with the dogs for potty time... Little dog is proving to be a tad bit stubborn with the whole pottytraining; so I am still in the process of having to go out with them... Anyway, it is so cold out that my shoes actually STUCK to the ground! As in literally FROZE to the ground. I know it was just a few seconds but OMGoodness..


Perhaps this is why Little dog refuses to go outside to potty... Being so low to the ground I can only imagine what is going through his head when he pees...





I mean look at the poor thing....




2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Well, sorta. It doesn't get cold much here in Texas but I know the feeling about the dog. My puppy has to be actually be coaxed out of bed so he can be reminded to use the potty. But yea, he's not sure if he wants to go or not. Poor puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's super cute! <3 he needs snow shoes!

    ReplyDelete