Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dirty Filthy Nasty Word

Apparently, there is a very dirty word that Lil Kiwi has learned....

I try to keep my language in check but sometimes it just slips out... 

It doesn't seem like such a BIG deal... However, I do say it everyday.... I know I'm such a bad mommy... Shame on me.... How will I ever be able to show my face in public again...

Lately though this nasty word is starting to cause an issue at the Shenanigans Household... It doesn't look like it is going to be getting better anytime soon....

Please for the sake of your young ones don't let them see what I am about to write...

The naughty....

dirty....

nasty....

word....

BEDTIME!!!!!

oh the horror...

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! Thankfully I dont have that problem. I know, I'm lucky.
    Good luck there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!!! that's funny and sad all at the same time!!

    Hope you find a remedy for that soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that is a dirty word in our home too - and oh, how I pay when I let it slip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, certainly the worst of words :)

    ReplyDelete