Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Really only 24 hours in a day?

What is that nasty looking picture doing here? Well, as some of you my remember from this post about me injurying my finger; it's now my thumb that has fallen prey...Although it looks a tad worst since the background is so bright..

I swear I'm not really that clumsy but man am I popping blood vessels like crazy.... Plus why do they have to hurt so freaking bad...

Anywho....

I'd like to vent for just a second or two... However, I'm not going to do that on this post... Somehow I just don't have the time this week to get everything done in one day... Which is also a problem Julie over at Mom by Faith is currently having...

See, I have tons of stuff I would love to blog about but trying to find the time to sit down at the computer is tough... Add to that all the other stuff I do at the computer.... Add to that all the blogs I visit and try to comment on although I only get a handful of them done... Then I come across other bloggers that have so much more on their plate and I can't help but feel bad that I want to vent about small silly things and they have life changing issues going on...

Thus, I wanted to share with you one blogger that I simply adore... She is always so sweet and good hearted.. Cascia over at The Healthy Moms is having some problems that so many are having.... Her husband is about to be jobless and finding a new job isn't as easy in this day and age... So, do what we bloggers and readers of blogs do best... Click the link.... Read the post.... Check out the site...

2 comments:

  1. Man that finger looks horrible!! Hope things look up for you!
    Cascia is such a sweet lady, it's so sad to hear about all of this! I'm on my way to leave her some love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thumb looks very painful - I hope you don't pop any more blood vessels for a while.

    There just aren't enough hours in a day - I have the same problem.

    Off to visit Cascia's blog...

    ReplyDelete