Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Playgrounds and the mysterious Wee Man

So, before I was hugging the floor , we took a trip to the playground... Not much of a trip since the playground is about 50 feet or so from the house...

This was Lil Kiwi's first real visit to the playground where she was allowed to get down and play....

She was a little hesitant....
Perhaps because to her the playground looked a little more like this...


After a look back at Mommy


and a few more minutes of standing around... Lil Kiwi decided to play


Meanwhile.... Wee Man was over at the swings....Not swinging because he refuses to but messing around...

Since he doesn't like me taking his picture I had to be sneaky...

I wasn't sneaky enough... Rut Ro!

Lil Kiwi was busy.... slowly.... climbing....

but it was worth it when she got to the top...

I tried to catch a few more photos of Wee Man but it was hard...


He was on the move and didn't stop... Well, that is until he was hanging around..

which was for a surprisingly long time... he may be small but ooo he has muscles..

I made a comment about him never letting me take his picture and guess what...

He ran over and POSED just for one picture!!!! Amazing I know...
Then it was off to the swings and the second amazing thing... he actually got on the swing and swung..

So did Lil Kiwi....

Pushing my luck I tried one last time to see if I could get Wee Man's picture again..


hmmmmm almost

So close....

Awwww there is the Wee Man I know... LOL

7 comments:

  1. candid moments... and I love the vibrant colors :-) good memories there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a cool park! And so close to your house... LUCKY!!
    Adorable pics! Glad Wee Man let you take his.
    Hope things are going well and you are enjoying your weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos! I adore that photo of Lil Kiwi looking back at you. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm glad he gave you a stand still picture!

    And so glad you're on the mend over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!! wow, we can't wear shorts anymore here... brrr!! i love action pics of kiddos at play:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, looks like you had a fun time! Your kids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete