Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hugging the floor

Just a quick note to those that normally come by for WW... Nothing to post this week (or since last week) because I have been under the weather big time and injured... This was the first week I have been in bed before 9 and even 8pm (plus napping when Lil Kiwi was)....

I will post as soon as I am able... News about Lil Kiwi's doctor appointments, photos of her first visit to the playground, and even a photo of Wee Man (yes I know it's amazing)...

I'm also sorry that I won't be able to visit every ones WW today... but it takes all I have just to keep up with Lil Kiwi during the day...

However, there is that giveaway I was talking about the other day that I still need to post about... If you love getting pampered then you will want to enter for it...

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your not feeling well, hope you get better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healthy virtual vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((hugs)))) hope your not on the floor much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! It's not fun being sick, especially when you have little ones to take care of! Feel better soon! Look forward to hearing about the Dr. appointment and seeing all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor thing! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you bounce back soon and feel better!

    ReplyDelete