Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just checking in

Still here... The snow is continuing to fall... and fall.....

There is talk of power outs so we are keeping the computers off and trying to be prepared for the power outs... In past history, whenever I PLAN on the power going out it never does and vice-versa... Thus, I'm planning so it doesn't go out... Makes sense right?! LOL

So, to our family.... It's not that we don't love you but the lack of phone calls is because I'm the mean one saying "Save the cell phones in case we need them"...

However, I'm sure we will call and update you shortly... The storm is only for a day or two...

To everyone else... Brrrr it's cold.... Enjoy your weekends..

7 comments:

  1. Wee Shenanigans!! I love it!!
    THanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. Your children are adorable... Just a wee bit of Irish in them...

    Happy Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all works out for the best! =) Stay warm and we'll see you when it's over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope it doesn't go out. We had an ice storm last January that has our power out for one long and painful week. No power is NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see some pictures of your snow! My mom's house rec'd 22inches!! INSANE! We had none :(

    Oddly, about 20 min up the road, there was plenty to see!

    ReplyDelete