What happens when you rent this..... (aka old thin floating plastic kayak)
Then start kayaking out to that island in the distance....
that's me above.....DH below (not DH at the time)
what happens is...
- You remember Hawaii has sharks (lots of them)
- You discover that the island you are paddling too is a lot further away than you thought
- Just because a camera is water proof doesn't mean it really is
- When said camera falls out and washes up on shore, the local boys that find it will take the last few pictures on it BEFORE returning it to you.. LOL
- That short two hour kayak trip was really an all day event and more like eight hours
6. Your arms might just fall off from all that paddling
BTW the photos are film not digital.... They are from when I was living in Hawaii and before I married DH... The funny thing is that was the hardest kayak trip I have ever been on...