Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What was I doing?

So..... I disappeared for two almost three weeks... The first week I told you that Grandpa Shenanigans wasn't doing so good.... then I told you that Grandma Shenanigans didn't have long.... and then came back with very sad news... What was I doing for those weeks when I wasn't blogging?

Well, honestly it's kinda a blur... It was the longest time during it but honestly now I can't remember much of it...

Raking leaves... Oh I remember helping DH rake leaves one afternoon and then two days later this is what the yard looked like...


Then DH flew home to attend Grandma Shenanigans funeral (which was lovely and had perfect weather)... The kids and I stayed behind so that Wee Man didn't get kicked out of school... I so have to post about that later...

Oh but did I mention that the day before DH left we found out Wee Man had a bad ear infection.... WAIT it gets even better... The day DH left I had to rush Lil Kiwi to the doctors because she had 104.2 fever... They couldn't decide what was wrong but thought it (ahem... rolling eyes) might be an ear infection... You all know how little I think of the base doctors but they know me so well now that when I called and told them I needed an appointment they told me to be there in 10 minutes... I was there in 5.... Oh Joy....

So, I was giving medicine twice daily to both children... One of which finally got off her daily medication back in September and never wanted anything to do with it again... It was a fun ten days...

That also means there was a lot of this....


and a bit of this.....


Good time....good times...

Will post more of what happened tomorrow and recipes.... I was a cooking fool....

5 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you had good reason to go missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Super-Mom!! Glad you're still hanging in there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things look up soon and lil Kiwi and little man get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 104.2 fever!? Oh my. It sounds like you had a lot going on. I hope they are both well now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Poor kiddos. I hope they are both well now!

    ReplyDelete